RE/MAX was founded in 1973 in Denver, Colorado. It is an international real estate organization and remains the property of its founders David and Gail Liniger. The RE/MAX franchise network describes itself as «a worldwide real estate system of own and franchise offices as well as independent affiliate professionals.” The 7000 RE/MAX offices in 111 countries incorporate a network of nearly 110,000 agents. RE/MAX We Sell Paradise in Ojochal enjoys several corporate services, for example, training and advertising. The owners have full autonomy to manage their businesses adapting them to the demands of the local market. The company logo is a hot air balloon, and their mottos are «Above the crowd,» «It’s the experience.» It is common to see RE/MAX balloons at aerostatic festivals and other related events.
When RE/MAX We Sell Paradise list properties on Global. Remax.com, they are loaded on to numerous international websites. These sites provide an unmatched worldwide exposure for your property and at the same time attract potential buyers to your property. So, you can be confident that…
- Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
- RE/MAX Associates average more sales than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX has helped millions of families buy or sell a home.
- Each year RE/MAX agents help hundreds of thousands of families buy or sell a home.
- Every 30 seconds a RE/MAX Agent helps someone find their home.
- Billions of dollars have been spent promoting the RE/MAX brand and Agents.
- When you join RE/MAX you’re receiving the benefit of billions of dollars of advertising.
- RE/MAX is one of the most recognized real estate brands in the world.
- RE/MAX is in more countries than any other real estate brand.
- More than any of its competitors, RE/MAX is in more than 100 countries and territories
By Dagmar Reinhard