New Osa Property Management office in Uvita
By Nick Halverson
On May 18th, 2020, we opened the Osa Property Management office in Uvita in the Plaza Perla del Pacifico, Suite #1. In my 15 years of owning businesses in the region, I've never been prouder than when we opened our doors in Uvita.
Many people may not know the name of the building just north of the gas station, but if you have spent any time in the Uvita area, you will instantly recognize it. Our office is located on the first floor, next to the liquor store.
As the old real estate rule of 'Location. Location. Location.' is everything, we too, considered that when we decided to move. Our previous office was based in Ojochal, and although we were satisfied with the location, we decided to move to Uvita, the biggest and more centrally located town of the Costa Ballena region. We are now more easily found, closer to most of our customers, and potential customers. We are looking forward to meeting new and existing customers more easily.
Advantages of the new Uvita Osa Property Management Office:
1. We are happy to be centrally based in our service area, which is between Hatillo and Chontales.
2. The office in Uvita is larger now. The ample space will allow us to meet more comfortably with our homeowner clients and rental clients. Our employees enjoy a more comfortable work environment.
3. Epic Costa Rica Tours will also be using our office. We will be sharing more information about our partnership with Epic Costa Rica Tours in the next couple of months.
4. Plenty of parking spaces
5. Handicap Accessible
6. We are next to the gas station in Uvita. Very convenient for our rental business (and the people who own the homes we manage) as many tourists visit the area in search of information.
7. Storage area for our equipment.
9. Private bathroom and shower. Our guests will feel more comfortable being able to use private facilities rather than shared and public ones.
We have a great team!
I can't express how happy and proud I am of our team, who in a matter of days moved our office and set up our Osa Property Management Office in Uvita. I welcome you to drop by and say "hi" on your next visit to the Costa Ballena. If you are a homeowner needing a property management solution, please contact us immediately.
Stay safe! Pura Vida!