Securing your future together
There are various plans in the market to achieve financial security. Before signing an insurance policy, it is very important to rely on an expert advisor with an agreement that fulfills its protection requirements.
My specialty is personal insurance policies, which are the contract agreements that deal directly with life, people’s physical and economic welfare, as well as their families and businesses.
I guide people, families, and business on how to protect themselves against various risks that may affect their financial situation.
– Loss of family income
– Loss of a partner or a key member of the company
– Payment for medical attention after a catastrophic event
– Difficulties to pay for your children’s high costs of education
– Lack of financial independence at the time of your retirement
– Imponderable situations or emergencies
Based on each client’s needs, my top priority is to find the coverage that best fits their requirements.
As a professional insurance agent, I provide my knowledge and advice in the field of insurance. Many of my clients are people who come from abroad and settle in Costa Rica, or may move here temporarily. Depending on their situation, I assist them in buying the insurance plan they really need.
I have a wide portfolio of satisfied clients in the Costa Rica’s South Pacific, thanks to my quick response to their inquiries and availability for home and office visits.
Once the agreement is accepted, I keep providing you with the necessary counseling so you can manage it productively. I will help you out with procedures dealing with making a claim, insurance premiums, traveling, filling out forms, and any other document that requires guidance.
Our available products are:
A. Life insurance
- Universal Life Insurance: Offers you permanent protection with accumulated value and flexible design of the payment and savings plan. It allows us to provide financial fortification and a savings mechanism for your future.
- Term Life Policy: Protects you for a certain period of time with a guaranteed level-premium insurance. With this plan there is not cash value accumulation, but the premiums are very low. You can use this when asking for a loan, to insure key company executives or your company’s capital, or when your children still depend on their parents’ incomes, etc.
B. Medical Expenses Insurance
- Major Medical Policy: Most of the medical expenses caused by an accidental or natural event are covered. Excellent financial protection to deal with catastrophic medical expenses is offered.
- Travel Medical Insurance: Covers all kinds of medical expenses for travelers abroad. You can buy a temporary one (for only a few days) or annually. This is an exceptional complement to the Major Medical Insurance plan.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Focusing coverage on certain critical illnesses which may lead to very high expenses.
- Executive Group Life Insurance: This program covers medical expenses for business executives and their families. It has some advantages over individual medical insurance.
- Savings Plans: To ensure your retirement, to pay for your children’s education, or any other goal you want to accomplish.
- Accidental Death: A plan that makes only one payment after an accidental death; it can be additional to the permanent life insurance.
C. Savings Plans: to ensure your retirement, to pay for your children’s education, or any other goal you want to accomplish.
D. Accidental Death: A plan that makes only one payment after an accidental death; it can be added to the permanent life insurance.