Saturday, July 6, 2013
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Times are subject to change but we plan they start around…
- Fishing – 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Surfing – 9 a.m.
- Kayaking & Coconut tree climbing – 11 a.m.
- Skateboarding – 2:30 p.m.
Various contests including…
- SURF (Men’s & Women’s Open, Groms, Juniors & Long Board)
- STAND UP PADDLE (Men & Women)
- KAYAK (Men & Women)
- SKATEBOARDING! (Open & Groms)
- FISHIN’ for the BIGGEST FISH!
- COCONUT TREE CLIMBING (SAY WHAT!?)
*** Awards ceremony to be held at 10 p.m. at Tortilla Flats with after-party and disco! ***
Register at Tortilla Flats on Friday and Saturday.
For more information contact Tortilla Flats at (506) 2787 0033.
Entry fees are as follows:
- Surfing = 5000 colones
- SUP = 2000 colones
- Kayak = 2000 colones
- Skateboarding = 2000 colones
- Fishing = free entry!
- Coconut tree climbing = free entry!
- Open Men’s Surfing = $ 400
- Winner Fastest Stand Up Paddler = $ 75
- Best Sea Kayak = $ 75
- Skateboarding Men’s Open = $ 200
- Biggest Fish = $ 100
- Fastest Coconut Tree Climber = $ 75
All other prizes are non cash but include skateboard decks, t-shirts, stickers and more!
Find out more about the location, Tortilla Flats!
Get more info about…